Want to know more about Taekwondo? Here are some facts:
- Taekwondo is a korean form of martial arts
- Tae stands for foot and leg techniques
- Kwon stands for hand and arm techniques
- Do means The Way” and characterizes the physical and mental maturation process
- The uniform is called dobok
- Since 2018, Taekwondo is officially designated as Korea’s national martial art
HUFS provides Taekwondo classes monday through friday from 5pm till 6.30 pm. The training starts with some warm-up expercices just as stretching, running and special welcome greetings before the kicking session starts. At the end we are able to participate in the fights.
See in the following video my first Taekwondo fight in my whole life. Aren’t we all curios how my improvement goes in the next two months?
My fight partner is really kind to me 🙂
See their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hufstaekwondo/
Music: Cherry Blossom